The puppy you have selected from Luxury Yorkies is warranted by us to the original purchaser to be healthy at the time of purchase...in accordance with the above, We also warranty your puppy to be free from Parvo Virus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Corona Virus, for a full ten days from the date of purchase. Should your veterinarian detect any of the above mentioned diseases within the fourteen day period immediately following your purchase, you must notify us within twenty four hours. No refunds on dogs that are shy or not fit in with family right away. It can take a few months to puppies and older dogs to get used to new surroundings, people, other pets, etc. When purchasing a dog from Luxury Yorkies, buyers agree with all warranty terms as this information is clearly posted pubiclly online. All our puppies are started on NuVet and only guarantee their health if they are on vitamin from www.nuvet.com/41288
WE DO NOT COVER:
· The genetic conditions we do not cover are inguinal and umbilical hernias, retained testicles, cherry eyes and grade 1 or 2 luxating patellas. These conditions are common and can be fixed easily whenf the puppy is spayed or neutered. Luxury Yorkies feels it puts too much stress on the puppy to have any of the above procedures performed at a young age.
· Grade 1 or 2 Luxating patellas or congenital hip disease.
· Luxury Yorkies does not cover common parasites (i.e. coccidia, giardia) or respiratory infections; if detected early both items are simple to treat and should never be a cause for death.
· Absolutely no warranty claims will be accepted for issues resulting from LOW BLOOD SUGAR
· Diagnostics related to grade 1 or 2 heart murmurs most are transient and represent no threat to your puppy
IN THE CASE OF SUDDEN DEATH OR SERIOUS ILLNESS: AND REFUND IS REQUESTED; WE REQUIRE AN NECROPSY TO BE PREFORMED PAID FOR BY CUSTOMER.
No cash refunds, No vet bill refunds, only credit of amount paid for puppy will be applied towards new puppy. No expcetions.